ABOUT DENTAL BRACES
DENTAL BRACES DESIGNED TO IMPROVE YOUR SMILE
Dental braces are procedures designed to straighten and improve the aesthetics and function of your teeth. This benefits both adults and children, and after the teeth have been aligned, there is usually an increase in self-esteem and confidence level.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL BRACES
- Improve aesthetics and facial appearance
- Improve self-esteem and confidence level
- Enhance cleaning ability to maintain proper oral hygiene
Invisalign straightens your teeth with a series of clear, virtually invisible custom-molded aligners. The course of treatment involves changing aligners to move your teeth into a straighter position step by step until you achieve a more beautiful smile. And unlike braces, these clear aligners can be removed while you eat and while brushing your teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Invisible thus no unwarranted attention to your mouth.
- Removable thus easy to eat, brush and floss.
- No brackets to catch food or plaque.
- Easier cleaning with decreased chances of plaque buildup, tooth decay and periodontal disease.
1.When is it a good time to start braces?
In the majority of people who have crooked teeth but normal jaw growth, treatment can start when most of the permanent teeth are out. This usually occurs around the age of 11 to 13 years.
2. Am I too old for braces?
Braces are usually done during the teenage years, as the teeth movement is more efficient in younger patients. Having said that, adults can benefit from braces too and there is no age limit for braces.
3. I feel conscious wearing the traditional metal brackets, are there other options for me?
Invisalign is the aesthetic option for people who wish to straighten their teeth but desire a natural appearance. The aligners are barely seen when worn over the teeth due to the transparency and clarity of the material used. These braces are convenient and hygienic as you can remove the aligners during mealtimes and whilst cleaning your teeth.